Who May Benefit from Energy Balancing Work?
Unlike the Western approach to medicine, Energy Balancing sessions do not diagnose or treat medical or psychological problems and they are not intended to be a substitute for licensed health care services. Rather, these techniques are designed to assist an individual, in addressing imbalances in the physical systems of the body as well as in the energy systems of the body; thereby, creating the opportunity for the mind/body to heal naturally. Therefore, there is a distinction between “healing” using these techniques and the practice of medicine, psychology, psychotherapy, or any other licensed health care services. Please refer to the Disclaimer for more information.
Children (3yrs. & older) adolescents, teens, young adults who experience one or several of the following issues:
- Stress / Worry
- Negative Thinking
- Fear of Failure
- Eating Issues
- Learning Disabilities
- Sleep Issues
People experiencing mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual discomfort including:
- Stress or Burn Out
- Sleep Issues
- Stress and worry as a result of dealing with health challenges, including illnesses and chronic health conditions
- Addiction Recovery
Athletes: College, High School and Middle School
All sports, group and individual: Golf, tennis, track, walk racing, lacrosse, baseball, softball, football, swimming etc. While it’s not possible to provide any guarantees, energy balancing work can:
- Help mental game, balance self-doubt, self-criticisms, fear of failure, negative thinking
- Help improve accuracy, timing, self-confidence, speed of integrating new sports skills
- Help recovering from sports injuries and through the physical therapy sessions
Individuals Preparing for Surgery and Post Surgery Recovery:
While it’s not possible to provide any guarantees, energy balancing work can:
- Help balance negative beliefs about surgery, doctors, hospital.
- Help with length of the recovery process and rehabilitation.